Earlier this year, Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced Amazon Connect, an easy-to-use, cloud-based contact center service. Amazon Connect allows businesses to deliver better customer service at a lower cost.
Recursive Labs is proud to announce an integration with Realtime and Amazon Connect. This announcement extends a strategic, preferred partnership between AWS and Recursive Labs that is set to transform the customer experience.
As part of Recursive Lab’s Visual Engagement Platform, Realtime is the cobrowse and advanced customer collaboration solution built to meet enterprise needs. With the Realtime Amazon Connect App, you will now be able to:
- Launch a cobrowsing session straight from your Amazon Connect call.
- Interact with the customer’s screen using a no-download, patented, web cobrowse with object-level security & redaction.
- Provide annotations and guidance to more directly help your customer.
- Record the session for compliance, audits, and training.
- Integrate with your CRM and support platforms.
“Amazon Connect revolutionizes the Omnichannel Customer Experience,” said Bud Albers, CEO, Recursive Labs. “By providing open services to allow us to seamlessly integrate our visual engagement platform, it is the kind of market-changing, easy-to-use, innovative technology that is set to shape what the next generation contact center looks like.”
Check out the videos below to see how Realtime can seamlessly integrate with Amazon Connect and leading CRM tools.
Realtime Amazon Connect in Zendesk:
Realtime Amazon Connect in Salesforce:
To learn more about Recursive Labs’ Visual Engagement Platform, download our information sheet today!